2013 is coming to a close — and although I am knee-deep in studying for exams, fighting off my cinnamon bun cravings, and battling a nasty cold, I can’t help but feel extremely grateful for all of you who visit my little corner of the internet.
Cannella Vita wouldn’t exist without you all. If it wasn’t for you, who would I rant to about the agony of baking a wonky batch of brownies, instagram inspired FOMO (fear of missing out), and the time I lacerated my thumb making lemon blueberry cake. Yeah, without you, I have no one to over-share with, so thank you for being there.
Without further ado, here are your five favorite recipes from 2013.
5) Minion Cupcakes — I’m so glad this made the list. I just got the Despicable Me 2 DVD for Christmas and that movie totally changed my life (I personally identify with Agnes and her love of unicorns and bangs).
4) Banana Nutella Eggrolls — A banana smeared with Nutella is a very good thing. A good thing is always made better when it is wrapped in dough and deep-fried. Case and point.
3) Really Good Marble Cake — this marble cake is really good.
2) Sex in a Pan — This recipe won #1 recipe of the year on Best Dessert Recipes.com. I guess with a name like that it’s hard not to get noticed ;).
1) Julia’s Banana Bread — I made this recipe as an afterthought while studying for a math quiz. It was the most popular recipe of the year by a long shot. I guess the moral of the story is “when you have to study for a math quiz, bake banana bread.” I can live with that ;).
|hehehe I’m the winner!|
What was your favorite Cannella Vita recipe of the year?
© Cannella Vita. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without my permission/linking back to Cannella Vita. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.